Agatec CPL50 – Cross Line Plumb Laser
Self-levelling, ideal for floor-to-ceiling transfer.
The Agatec CPL50 is the only cross line laser with a built-in 180° plumb beam, ideal for floor-to-ceiling point transfer. It also has horizontal and vertical fan angles, cross line, and locked line angle in manual mode which allows you to match an angle between any two points.
Delivered with drywall adaptor, especially designed for studs installation, and swivel mount, for inclined levels.It uses a pendulum mechanism for self-leveling and has biking beams to warn if the laser is set up out of level.
- Floor-to-ceiling plumb beam
- Locked line angle mode to match an angle between two points
- Out of level warning lets user know when instrument is not in the level position
- Pendulum lock for safe transport
- Mounting bracket for wall layout
- Pulse mode allows for use outdoors or in low light situation (optional extra detector required)
The benefits of the Agatec CPL50:
|Range: 30 m indoor (50 m outdoor with detector LS30)||Kitchen and bathroom fitters|
|Accuracy: 3 mm at 10 m||Floor and wall tilers|
|Self-leveling range: ± 5°||HVAC and plumbers|
|Cross line: 130° horizontal & 140° vertical fan angles||DIY enthusiasts|
|Plumb: floor to ceiling||General construction|
|Manual mode: lock line to match any angle between two points|
|Power: 3 x AA batteries|
|Battery life: 25 hrs for 1 beam operation. 12 hrs with 2 beams|
|IP rating: IP54|
What is included?
Agatec CPL50 Cross Line Plumb Laser