Leica Rod Eye 120
High application performance
High application performance with Leica Rod Eye 120, offering three accuracy settings, high/low audio output, with a 7cm detection window and a 900 m range, you can easily detect the beam over the entire distance.
- LCD Indication Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- Audio indication - three volume levels: loud, soft, off
- Accuracy (bandwidth) indication - three accuracy levels: fine, medium, coarse
- Built-in 7 cm detection window allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance
- Versatile Rod Bracket A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
- Anti-strobe Protecton Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
The benefits of the Leica Rod Eye 120:
|Working radius : 900 m (2.950 ft)||General construction|
|Detection accuracies :||Fine ± 1.0 mm (± 0.04 in)
Medium ± 2.0 mm (± 0.08 in)
Coarse ± 3.0 mm (± 0.12 in)
|Detection Height: 70 mm|
|Detectable laser beam: 600 nm to 800 nm|
|Batteries: 50+ hours (2 x 1.5V "AA")|
|Automatic shut-off: 10 minutes|
|IP67 for water and dust resistance|
Leica Rod Eye Options:
Service pack - included FREE: