Leica Rod Eye 180 Digital RF
Professional digital receiver
Professional receiver with digital readout, half millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection. Capture digital readout for convenient height readings.
- Smart Technology - Smart Target - Automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication for slope, façade, batter board applications and more.
- Digital Readout - The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam.
- LCD Indication - Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication - Three bright LED's can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Capture Function - The capture button allows the user to store and display a measurement.
- Menu Function - Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial - Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional Reception - The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication - Four audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Units of Measure - Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.
- Versatile Rod Bracket - A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold - Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
- Anti-strobe Protecton - Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding - Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display - If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery - A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
The benefits of the Leica Rod Eye 180 Digital RF:
|Working radius : 1350 m (4430 ft)||General construction|
|Detection accuracies :||Very fine ± 0.5 mm (± 0.02 in)
Fine ± 1.0 mm (± 0.04 in)
Medium ± 2.0 mm (± 0.08 in)
Coarse ± 3.0 mm (± 0.12 in)
Very Coarse ± 5.0 mm ( ± 0.20 in)
|Detection Height: 120 mm (5")|
|Numeric Readout Height: 90 mm (3.5")|
|Detectable laser beam: 600 nm to 800 nm|
|Audio Volumes:||High 105 dBA
Medium 95 dBA
Low 65 dBA
|Batteries: 50+ hours (2 x 1.5V "AA")|
|Automatic shut-off: 10 minutes, 24 hours, none|
|IP67 for water and dust resistance|
Leica Rod Eye Options:
Service pack - included FREE: