Leica Rugby 410/420 DG (Dual Grade)
Where accuracy is the goal
The Leica Rugby 410/420 DG (Dual Grade) Lasers is perfect for general construction work. Whether your work requires level, single or dual grades and high accuracy over a long distance range, the Leica Rugby’s extensive features will ensure both material and labour savings.
The benefits of the Leica Rugby 410/420 DG (Dual Grade) laser measures:
|Operating Range 800m (Rugby 410 DG) to 1100m (Rugby 420 DG)||Property Developers|
|Self-leveling Accuracy ± 1.6mm at 30m||Property tradesmen|
|Self-leveling Range ±5°|
|Rotating Speeds 5, 10, 15, 20 RPS|
|Automatic self-leveling mode.|
|H.I. or Elevation Alert function|
|Warranty 2 years factory warranty / additional 3 years on request|
Simple, one-button operation, fully automatic, general construction laser.
Leica Leica Rugby 400 Series - Overview
Reliable in General Construction
The Leica Rugby 400 Series is perfect for
Tough in Machine Control
In the development of the Leica Rugby 410/420 DG models care was taken to ensure absolute compatibility with the widest range of machine control solutions. Your dealer will be pleased to advise you further.
Highest Accuracy in Agriculture
The Leica Rugby 420 DG is perfectly suited for the agriculture market, where accuracy over a long range is required. Eliminates communication errors using the longrange remote control.
5 Year Warranty
2 years factory warranty / additional 3 years on request.
Easy to learn. Easier to use. Always fast, reliable, and accurate.
Anyone on your crew can be a Rugby expert in just a few minutes. And any operator can take accurate readings quickly. Here’s why:
- Automatic self-leveling: no more bubbles or external level vials used - set it down and Rugby levels itself
- Rugby always defaults to automatic mode when switched on to avoid errors
- Two-speed head rotation
- Accuracy of 10 arc seconds (±1/16" at 100 feet / ±1.5 mm at 30 meters)*
- Simple keypad controls all functions
- Highly visible beam for quick and easy location
- Out-of-level indicator light
- Low battery indicator light
- Remote low battery indicator prevents unplanned recharge interruptions
- Simultaneous charge and operate function is another time-saving feature
- H.I. (elevation alert) feature prevents errors due to shifting or movement of the tripod.
Why Rugby is the toughest player on the field
The Rugby 400 is a high technology, high precision tool. Compare these features and you’ll see why Rugby sets the new standard for durability and value.
- Water resistant: all critical components protected from wet weather conditions
- Housing made from co-molded rubber and high-impact plastic
- Aluminum base withstands rough handling…highly resistant to abrasion and fracture
- Construction-tough components have all undergone rigorous testing to assure long life under harsh conditions
- Enclosed head means no worries about contamination of critical interior parts
- Rugged, high-impact strength polymer carrying case included
- Optional rechargeable nickel metal hydride (NiMH) batteries available
- 24 month warranty
Here are just a few of the many jobs you can complete more quickly with the versatile Rugby 400: concrete forming, pad placement and framework, setting foundations and footings, precise depth control for sub-base and fine grade excavation, finish grade and sub-grade, machine control.
Read more in our see articles section >>
Leica Rugby 410/420
Leica Trade Survey Service Pack