Fluke 177 Digital Multimeter
Fluke 177 True-RMS Digital Multimeter with display backlight delivers the right features for electrical maintenance experts
Independently tested for safe use in CAT IV 600 V/CAT III 1000 V environments. The Fluke 177 digital multimeter includes all the features you need to troubleshoot and repair many problems in electrical and electronic systems.
With the Fluke 177 you get True-RMS voltage and current measurements, 6000-count resolution, manual and automatic ranging, and frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity, and diode measurements. In addition, the Fluke 177 provides 0.09% basic accuracy, a digital display with analog bar graph and backlight. Plus a limited lifetime warranty.
The Fluke 170 Series of digital multimeters have the features needed to find most electrical, electro-mechanical, and heating and ventilation problems.
- Fast, reliable measurements of all basic electrical parameters
- Ideal for any technician diagnosing & fixing problems with electrical & electronic equipment
- Both manual & automatic ranging options
- True RMS – ensures accuracy is maintained when testing AC
- Measures AC/DC voltage, continuity, diode, AC/DC current, capacitance & frequency
- Display hold & auto hold functions
- All inputs are protected to IEN61010-1 CAT IV 600V/CAT III 1000V 6000 count LCD screen with backlight & analogue bar graph display
|Increases productivity with manual & automatic ranging||Find electrical & electro-mechanical problems|
|Display Hold, Auto Hold, & Min/Max-average recording||Heating & ventilation problems|
|Delivers accurate True-RMS AC current & voltage|
|Frequency, capacitance, resistance, continuity & diode measurements|
|Digital display with backlight for working in dim lighting|
|Allows closed case calibration through front panel|
|Ergonomic case with integrated protective holster|
|Comes with a limited lifetime warranty|
117 True RMS Multimeter
View and download this product’s brochure, datasheet, and manual in a PDF format