Non-contact infrared temperature instrument with integrated laser
- Functions: Surface temperature
- Non-contact temperature measurement: This temperature measurement method is ideal for sensitive surfaces as well as for hazardous applications such as moving machine parts or live electrical installations.
- Focusing with a laser: Highlighting the point to be measured and allowing you to focus very precisely.
- Max. function: The highest measured value is indicated on the display whilst the measurement is being taken.
- Data hold function: The most recent measured value is saved temporarily.
- Large temperature measurement range: From -38 °C to 365 °C.
- Measured value display can be switched from °C to °F.
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Laser precise focusing
- °C or °F
- Max. measurement function
|Measurement Range: -38 °C … 365 °C (-36,4 °F … 689 °F)||Sensitive surfaces|
|Accuracy: ± 2,5 °C + 0,05 °C / degree (-38 °C … 0 °C)± 2,5 °C (0 °C … 365 °C) or± 2,5 % whichever value is greater||Hazardous areas|
|OPTIC 12:1(12 m distance : 1 m measured spot)||Live electrical installations|