This professional video inspection system has a rotating micro camera for inspecting extremely small openings such as in pipes, motor vehicles, and masonry.
Efficient LED object lighting for reliable image capture, even in poor conditions. True colour reproduction provides an extremely realistic image and details can be clearly captured using the zoom function. The ergonomically designed device fits well in the hand and is also comfortable to use, even after extended periods of work. With eight languages and an exchangeable camera unit, this device can be used in many different application areas. Images and videos can be saved on an SD memory card & analysed via the USB-C interface.
- Effective problem localisation behind or in objects, walls, pipes, cavities
- SmartView: Rotatable 4 mm thin micro camera for inspecting extremely small openings
- 40 cm long stainless steel guide
- 4 high-performance LEDs for powerful object lighting at the camera
- Range of installation options due to exchangeable camera unit
- True colours for highly realistic image
VideoFlex G4 Fix Video Tutorial
- Image can be rotated by 180° on the monitor
- Micro camera head 4 mm
- Transfers pictures directly to a LCD-Monitor
- REC-Function: still picture & video can be recorded for later analysis
- Ideal for very inaccessible areas
- LED-Lighting to view behind objects, walls circuits or cables etc.
- Waterproof camera head & cable
|400mm probe length | micro camera head: 4mm||Electricians, HVAC|
|TFT 3.5 inch colour||DIY Enthusiasts|
|320 x 240 camera resolution|
|Waterproof IP 67|
|Digital ZOOM 2X in 20% increments|
|MEMORY Supports up to max. 16 GB Micro SD card|
VideoFlex G4 Fix Documentation
View & download this product’s brochure, datasheet, & manual in a PDF format