This professional video inspection system has a rotating micro camera for inspecting extremely small openings such as in pipes, motor vehicles & masonry.
Efficient LED object lighting for reliable image capture, even in poor conditions. True colour reproduction provides an extremely realistic image & details can be clearly captured using the zoom function. The ergonomically designed device fits well in the hand & is also comfortable to use, even after extended periods of work. With eight languages & an exchangeable camera unit, this device can be used in many different application areas. Images & videos can be saved on an SD memory card & analysed via the USB-C interface.
- Effective problem localisation behind or in objects, walls, pipes, cavities
- SmartView: Rotatable 4 mm thin micro camera for inspecting extremely small openings
- 40 cm long stainless steel guide
- 4 high-performance LEDs for powerful object lighting at the camera
- Range of installation options due to exchangeable camera unit
- True colours for highly realistic image
VideoFlex G4 Fix Video Tutorial
- Image can be rotated by 180° on the monitor
- Micro camera head 4 mm
- Transfers pictures directly to a LCD-Monitor
- REC-Function: still picture & video can be recorded for a later analysis
- Ideal for very inaccessible areas
- LED-Lighting to view behind objects, walls circuits or cables etc.
- Waterproof camera head & cable
|400mm probe length | micro camera head: 4mm||Electricians, HVAC|
|TFT 3.5 inch colour||DIY Enthusiasts|
|320 x 240 camera resolution|
|Waterproof IP 67|
|Digital ZOOM 2X in 20% increments|
|MEMORY Supports up to max. 16 GB Micro SD card|
VideoFlex G4 Fix Documentation
View & download this product’s brochure, datasheet, & manual in a PDF format