High application performance
The Leica Rod Eye 120 offers three accuracy settings, high/low audio output, with a 7cm detection window and a 900 m range, you can easily detect the beam over the entire distance.
- LCD indication
- 2 large graphic displays on the front & back
- Detection radius 900 m
- Detector height: 70 mm
- Rod Eye 120
- 3 Year warranty
Features of the Leica Rod Eye 120
- LCD Indication – 2 large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- Audio Indication – 3 volume levels: loud, soft, off.
- Accuracy (Bandwidth) Indication – 3 accuracy levels: fine, medium, coarse.
- Built-in 7 cm Detection Window – allows easy detection of the beam over the entire distance
- Versatile Rod Bracket – a rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold – protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
- Anti-strobe Protection – detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding – passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display – if the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery – a small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
|Working radius : 900 m (2.950 ft)||General Construction|
|Detection accuracies:||Fine ± 1.0 mm (± 0.04 in)|
|Medium ± 2.0 mm (± 0.08 in)|
|Coarse ± 3.0 mm (± 0.12 in)|
|Detectable laser beam: 600 nm to 800 nm|
|Detection Height: 70 mm|
|Batteries: 50+ hours (2 x 1.5V “AA”)|
|Automatic shut-off: 10 minutes|
|IP67 for water and dust resistance|