Vertical and Horizontal Rotary Construction Laser Kit
Horizontal / vertical rotary laser designed for the construction site, with simple controls and rugged ergonomic design. Laser point from the top when placed in the vertical position.
The horizontal plane can adjust a manual slope function in both X and Y axes for applications such as drainage and sloping driveways. In the vertical plane the plumb dot and laser beam will give a true 90 degree set out function perfect for squaring up applications. Also, in the vertical plane, the remote control can be used to adjust the laser angle remotely without having to manually move the laser. Gives precise alignment when setting out.
- Kit includes construction tripod and E staff with 3m max height.
- Applications include setting foundations and footings, concrete pours, drywall terracing, and contour framing.
On the job with PLS Rotary Lasers
- Automatic self-levelling range ± 5º
- Accuracy H2, HV2R, HV2G is accurate to ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)
- Working range: radius up to 1000 ft (300 m)
- IP67 certified protects from dust & immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 m (or 3.3 ft) for up to 30 minutes 1-meter drop tested
- 3 Year Warranty ensuring you don’t lose any time on the job
|Accuracy: ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)||General contractors, setting foundations & footings, concrete pours, drywall|
|Working range: ≤ 300 m (1000 ft) (w/detector)||Electricians & plumbers|
|Laser: Class II||Landscapers|
|Environmental protection: IP67||Interior & exterior applications|