Manual Slope Red Rotary Laser Kit
Horizontal / vertical rotary laser designed for the construction site, with simple controls and rugged ergonomic design; with laser point from the top when placed in the vertical position.
- Includes metal ceiling and wall bracket, ideal for large suspended ceiling installation.
- Kit includes elevating tripod and 16-foot grade rod.
- Applications include setting foundations and footings, concrete pours, drywall terracing, contour framing and suspended ceiling installation.
On the job with PLS Rotary Lasers
- Accuracy H2, HV2R, HV2G is accurate to ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)
- Working range: radius up to 1000 ft (300 m)
- IP67 certified protects from dust & immersion in water with a depth of up to 1 m (or 3.3 ft) for up to 30 minutes 1-meter drop tested
- 3 Year Warranty ensuring you don’t lose any time on the job
|Accuracy: ≤ 2.2 mm @ 30 m (≤ 3/32 in @ 100 ft)||General contractors, setting foundations & footings, concrete pours, drywall|
|Working range: ≤ 300 m (1000 ft) (w/detector)||Electricians & plumbers|
|Laser: Class II||Landscapers|
|Environmental protection: IP67||Interior & exterior applications|
|Operating time: 60 hours|
|Batteries: 4 D Alkaline, NIMH Rechargeable|