Heavy duty machine control receiver
The CR600 is ideal for contractors doing both site prep and general construction. It’s tough, designed for jobsite conditions – lightweight, yet rugged, waterproof and drop tested up to 3m on concrete.
It can be either staff or machine mounted, making it perfect for a wide range of applications. Using the magnetic mount, the CR600 detector can be easily moved between backhoes, small excavators, box blades or skid steer loaders. With such a high degree of flexibility, the CR600 is up to any job.
Ideal for both site prep and general construction. Designed for job site conditions – rugged, waterproof & drop tested up to 3m. Can be staff or machine mounted.
- Working radius: 460m
- Display channels: 5
- Accuracy (grading)
- Can be used with any brand rotating red laser
- On grade off mode for monitoring
- Line alert mode for long range vertical alignment
- Five on-grade sensitivities to customize need to application
- 270° reception for easy visibility of on-grade beam
- Super-bright LED display
|Working radius : 460 m (350 ft)||
|Photocell reception: 270˚|
|Photocall length: 11.4 cm, 4.5 in|