Thermal imaging camera - heat loss instrument
For the investigation of heat loss in construction, electrical engineering, industrial applications and person diagnosis in compact design. Easy-to-use, with clear visualisation of temperature curves on large, high resolution screen. Data & images can be saved for later analysis.
Simple and easy to operate thanks to easy-to-access menu buttons. Min/max display, measured data for each image.
High-quality infrared sensor
Enables quick and easy measurement for evaluating temperature profiles.
Large measuring range
From -20°C to 250°C. Min/max display, measured data for each image.
Large colour display
Large, high-resolution 2.8" colour display for analysis. Selectable standard colour pallets: IRON, RAINBOW, HIGH CONTRAST & GREY SCALE.
Analysis of temperature conditions
- Large, high-resolution 2.8" colour display
- High-quality infrared sensor
- Quick and easy measurement for evaluating temperature profiles –
- Large measuring range from -20°C to 250°C –
- Adjustable emissivity range from 0.01 to 1.0 for precision measurement of material properties –
- Measuring point for temperature analysis
- Data storage on SD card
- Built-in USB 2.0 PC interface
The benefits of the Laserliner ThermoVisualizer:
|Robust, dust-proof & splash-proof to IP54||Property tradesmen|
|Range: -20 °C ... 250 °C||Surveyors|
|Accuray: ±2°C or ±2% of measured value||Electricians|
|Display: 2.8" colour TFT, 240 x 320 Pixel|
|Screen resolution: 320 x 240 pixels|
|Image format: JPEG format, up to 60.000 frames / GB|
|Memory: Micro-SD card up to 8 GB|
|Power supply: 4 x AA alkaline batteries / approx. 6 h|
|Operating temperature: -20 °C … 50 °C|
|Storage temperature: -40 °C … 70 °C|
Service pack - included FREE: