High-performance laser receiver with extremely large receiving range for red and green rotary lasers
- Extremely long laser reception range for quick laser acquisition at great distances.
- Robust waterproof housing with strong head and side magnets.
- LC displays at front and rear. Acoustic signals indicate the level of the laser beam. Illuminated front LC display.
- Extremely bright 3-colour LEDs are located at the front, rear and side for remote identification.
- Versus function: The receiver monitors the reference height of the rotary laser, effectively preventing false measurements. Visual and acoustic signals indicate when the laser beam moves out of the reference height, e.g. as the result of external influences acting on the rotary laser.
- Extremely loud piezo-buzzer possible.
- Improved universal holder with circular bubble level.
- Reception range up to 400m for red and green laser.
- One LCD on the front & one on the rear
- The laser receiver can be installed on levelling staffs with the aid of the universal mount
- Reception range 400 m for red lasers, 400 m for green lasers
- Extremely durable design
|RECEPTION RANGE: RED – 400m | GREEN – 400m||Construction|
|RECEPTION WINDOW: 124 mm||Tradesmen|
|ROTATION SPEED: 300 – 1100 RPM|
|ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION: IP67|
|DIMENSIONS (W x H x D): 75 x 31 x 160 mm|
|WEIGHT with batteries: 0.29 kg|
|POWER SUPLY: 1 x 9v Battery|