Complete Moisture Measurement System with Wireless Capability.
FOR USE WITH: Wood, drywall, building materials & concrete
Now with wireless capability! The Protimeter MMS3 represents the latest in moisture measurement technology. Its ergonomic 4-in-1 design allows for fast and accurate full building diagnostics both on and below the surface, from new building construction to refurbishing projects in existing buildings. Also, with built-in hygrometric capabilities and an infrared (IR) laser thermometer, the MMS3 also assesses indoor air quality conditions.
All Protimeter instruments have a two-year warranty.
Basic Survey Kit
Introducing the Protimeter MMS3
Features of the Protimeter MMS3
Deferences between MMS2 & MMS3
When concise and accurate environmental readings need to be reported, the MMS3 gets the job done. The ability to record readings instantly at the push of a button makes this instrument ideal for many applications including:
Four-In-One Moisture Measurement System
Measures moisture in wood and wood floors, drywall, concrete and concrete block, stucco, plaster, masonry and other building materials.
Search (non-invasive mode) behind ceramic tile, fine finishes, water stains, tile and vinyl floor coverings, wood, drywall, plaster, masonry, concrete and concrete block.
- Non-invasive pinless radio frequency finds moisture up to 3/4 in (19 mm) below surface
- Search mode not adversely affected by surface moisture
Measure (pin mode) diagnoses the extent of moisture intrusion for damage assessment and monitor drying out of building structures.
- Use built-in pin or plug in the heavy duty moisture probe for measuring in hard-to-reach areas
- Use deep wall pin-type probes to measure moisture in walls, wall cavity insulation, sub and surface structures
- Use accessories such as hammer probes to measure at depth
Hygrometry measures or monitors buildings for adequate ventilation affecting indoor air quality and moisture problems.
- Measures relative humidity and temperature, dew point and surface temperature, surface proximity to dew point (condensation) and grains per pound, as well as multiple psychrometric calculations
- Allows measurement of equipment such as dehumidifiers
- Measures equilibrium relative humidity in concrete floors using the in situ probe method
- Use to detect conditions for mold and fungus growth, that can lead to unhealthy living conditions
Surface Temperature (IR) checks surface temperature, utilizing laser pointer, calculates proximity to dewpoint.