Fluke T130 Voltage & Continuity Tester
With backlit LCD, display hold, switchable load
The Fluke T130 Voltage and Continuity Tester with large, easy-to-use buttons, a bright backlit LED indicator and LCD display, display hold, and clear audible and vibrating voltage indicators designed for any work situation.
Fluke’s two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating
- With 4 ways to indicate the presence of voltage – LED indicator, LCD display, audible tone or tactile feedback, always know if hazardous voltage is present (digital display on T130, T150, vibration indicator on T110, T130, T150)
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, & clear audible & physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, & well-fitting & durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on) & quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, & price/performance to fit your applications & preferences.
Fluke voltage & continuity tester selection guide
|Backlit LED Indicator|
|Backlit LCD Digital Display||–||–|
|Continuity Test – Visual Results|
|Continuity Test – Audible Results|
|Vibratory Indicator Under Load||–||
|Indication of Polarity|
|Single Pole Test for Phase Detection|
|Rotary Field Indicator||–|
|Probe Tip Protection|
|Voltage Display with Discharged Batteries|
|Electrical Torch Function||–|
|Wear Indicator Test Lead Wire|
View and download this product’s brochure, datasheet, and manual in a PDF format