Fluke T150 Voltage & Continuity Tester with backlit LCD readout & additional resistance measurement
Fluke Two-pole Voltage and Continuity Testers give you fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation. Resistance measurements up to 1999 Ω. Display hold. Enhanced ergonomic design is easy to use (even with gloves on) and offers quick, secure probe docking.
Fluke’s two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use, and fast answers available anywhere.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries.
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating
- With 4 ways to indicate the presence of voltage – LED indicator, LCD display, audible tone or tactile feedback, always know if hazardous voltage is present (digital display on T130, T150, vibration indicator on T110, T130, T150)
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on), and features quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke voltage & continuity tester selection guide
|Backlit LED Indicator|
|Backlit LCD Digital Display||–||–|
|Continuity Test – Visual Results|
|Continuity Test – Audible Results|
|Vibratory Indicator Under Load||–||
|Indication of Polarity|
|Single Pole Test for Phase Detection|
|Rotary Field Indicator||–|
|Probe Tip Protection|
|Voltage Display with Discharged Batteries|
|Electrical Torch Function||–|
|Wear Indicator Test Lead Wire|
View and download this product’s brochure, datasheet, and manual in a PDF format