Fluke T90 Basic Voltage & Continuity Tester
The compact Fluke T90 Voltage and Continuity Tester gives you fast test results the way you need them in a slim design. Large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlit LED indicators and a clear audible indicator give quick results in any work situation.
Fluke’s two-pole voltage and continuity testers are built to work the way you work. They give you the best combination of safety, ease-of-use and fast answers available anywhere.
- Designed according to IEC EN 61243-3:2014 to verify the absence of voltage – even with discharged batteries
- CAT IV 600 V, CAT III 690 V safety rating
- With 4 ways to indicate the presence of voltage – LED indicator, LCD display, audible tone or tactile feedback, always know if hazardous voltage is present (digital display on T130, T150, vibration indicator on T110, T130, T150)
- Fast test results the way you need them, with large, easy-to-use buttons, bright backlights, and clear audible and physical indicators designed for any work situation.
- Rugged, high-quality construction is built to last. This includes a heavy duty molded case, a thicker cord with wear indicator, sturdy battery case, and well-fitting and durable probe protector.
- Enhanced ergonomic design feels good in your hand, is easy to use (even with gloves on), and features quick, secure probe docking.
- A complete family of testers with the features, functions, and price/performance to fit your applications and preferences.
Fluke voltage & continuity tester selection guide
|Backlit LED Indicator|
|Backlit LCD Digital Display||–||–|
|Continuity Test – Visual Results|
|Continuity Test – Audible Results|
|Vibratory Indicator Under Load||–||
|Indication of Polarity|
|Single Pole Test for Phase Detection|
|Rotary Field Indicator||–|
|Probe Tip Protection|
|Voltage Display with Discharged Batteries|
|Electrical Torch Function||–|
|Wear Indicator Test Lead Wire|
1AC II VoltAlert
View and download this product’s brochure, datasheet, and manual in a PDF format