Several integrated sensors make the MultiFinder Plus a scanning and detection tool for many different applications.
- One-button operation to switch between the different measurement modes.
- The user guide on the LC display makes the MultiFinder Plus easy and reliable to use.
- Auto-Calibration: adjusts the device to different surfaces immediately after switching on.
- Auto-Cal Plus: allows objects to be localized easily in Metal-Scan mode.
- Acoustic and visual detection signals for finding objects.
- High safety is guaranteed by the permanent voltage warning function.
- Special feature: in metal mode, it is even able to detect concealed lines when they are not live.
MultiFinder Plus: a scanning and detection tool for many different applications.
- Location of dead supply lines
- Wood/metal beam location
- Targeted location of live supply lines (AC-Scan)
- Targeted metal location: Ferro-Scan/ Non-Ferro-Scan (Metal-Scan)
|1. Wood/metal beam location (Stud-Scan):||Up to 4cm depth||Electricians, HVAC|
|2. Targeted metal location:||Ferro-Scan: Up to 10cm
Non-Ferro-Scan (Metal-Scan): Up to 5cm depth
|3. Targeted location of live supply lines (AC-Scan):||Up to 4cm depth|
|Location of dead supply lines:||Up to 4cm depth|
|Permanent voltage warning:||Yes|
|Detection & warning information:||Visible & audible|