High application performance
Leica Rod Eye 140: with the built-in 12cm detection window you can easily detect the beam over the entire distance.
- Range: 1350m
- LCD front & back
- Leval vial
- Strobe rejection IP67
- Detection window: 120mm
- Rod Eye 140
- 3 Year warranty
Features of the Leica Rod Eye 140
- LCD Indication – 2 large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication – 3 bright LEDs can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Menu Function – Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial – Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional Reception – The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication – 3 audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Versatile Rod Bracket – A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold – Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
- Anti-strobe Protecton – Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding – Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display – If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery – A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
|Working radius : 900 m (2.950 ft)||General Construction|
|Detection accuracies:||Fine ± 1.0 mm (± 0.04 in)|
|Medium ± 2.0 mm (± 0.08 in)|
|Coarse ± 3.0 mm (± 0.12 in)|
|Detection Height: 70 mm|
|Detectable laser beam: 600 nm to 800 nm|
|Batteries: 50+ hours (2 x 1.5V “AA”)|
|Automatic shut-off: 10 minutes|
|IP67 for water & dust resistance|