Top of the range laser receiver
Top of the range receiver with integrated radio remote functionality, digital readout, millimetre accuracy and strobe rejection. Intelligence inside with Laserman, automatically aligning your laser plane at the touch of a button – horizontal, vertical and dual axis. Monitor and correct the laser plane in real time using Smart Lock functionality.
- Range: 1350m
- Smart Target – automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication
- Digital readout – the large numbers are clear and easy to read
- Capture function – allows the user to store and display a measurement
- LCD front & back
- Level vial
- Strobe rejection
- IP67: sealed against water
- Detection window: 120mm
- Rod Eye 180
- 3 Year warranty
Features of the Leica Rod Eye 180 Digital RF
- Smart Technology – Smart Target – Automatic slope catching and monitoring with radio communication for slope, façade, batter board applications and more.
- Digital Readout – The large numbers are clear and easy to read, so you can stay on grade. The 21 step arrow displays provide a graduated reference as you lock on the laser beam.
- LCD Indication – Two, large graphic displays on the front and back of the receiver.
- LED Indication – Three bright LEDs can be used as a ready reference for the receiver position.
- Capture Function – The capture button allows the user to store and display a measurement.
- Menu Function – Additional options are available to set your functional preferences.
- Level Vial – Ensures good alignment and improves your reading accuracy.
- Exceptional Reception – The extra long reception window includes the unique technology that provides the accurate digital input.
- Audio Indication – Four audio settings. Up to 110 decibels for noisy jobs.
- Units of Measure – Digital information is displayed above and below grade in mm, cm, inches, fractions of inches and feet.
- Versatile Rod Bracket – A rugged rod clamp ensures solid mounting to the grade rod. The circular level vial aids to keep your grade rod plumb.
- Protective Overmold – Protects the receiver from drops in tough jobsite conditions.
- Anti-strobe Protecton – Detects and ignores the flash from strong strobes on the job so that they will not interfere with the receiver function.
- Beam Finding – Passing the receiver through the laser beam will cause the receiver to beep twice quickly.
- Out of Beam Display – If the detector is moved out of the detector range, the arrow display will indicate the direction to move to return to the laser beam.
- Laser Low Battery – A small laser icon on the receiver display alerts the user when the batteries are getting low.
|Working radius : 1350m (4430 ft)||General Construction|
|Detection accuracies:||Very fine ± 0.5 mm (± 0.02 in)|
|Fine ± 1.0 mm (± 0.04 in)|
|Medium ± 2.0 mm (± 0.08 in)|
|Coarse ± 3.0 mm (± 0.12 in)|
|Very Coarse ± 5.0 mm ( ± 0.20 in)|
|Detection Height: 120 mm|
|Detection Height: 120 mm|
|Detectable laser beam: 600 nm to 800 nm|
|Audio Volumes:||High 105 dBA|
|Medium 95 dBA|
|Low 65 dBA|
|Batteries: 50+ hours (2 x 1.5V “AA”)|
|Automatic shut-off: 10 minutes, 24 hours, none|
|IP67 for water & dust resistance|