Non-contact infrared temperature measurement – with laser for focusing
- Functions: Surface temperature.
- Non-contact temperature measurement: This non-contact measuring method is ideal for taking temperature measurements in locations that are difficult to access. It can also be used to take measurements in hazardous zones, like those in which there are moving machine parts or in electrical installations.
- Focusing with a laser: highlighting the point to be measured and allowing you to focus very precisely.
- Max. function: The highest measured value is indicated on the display whilst the measurement is being taken.
- Data hold function: The most recent measured value is saved temporarily.
- Measured value display can be switched from °C to °F.
Non-contact infrared temperature measurement
- Non-contact temperature measurement
- Laser precise focusing
- °C or °F
- Max. measurement function
|Measurement Range: -20 °C … 315 °C||Sensitive surfaces|
|Accuracy: ± 1,5 °C (-20 °C to 60 °C)± 2 °C (< -10 °C and > 60 °C) or ± 2 % whichever value is greater||Hazardous areas|
|OPTIC 8:1 (8 m distance : 1 m measured spot)||Live electrical installations|