Fully automatic rotary laser with green laser technology
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Sensor Automatic: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift System) when there is an external disturbance.
- AntiShake: for rapid set-up, on vibrating surfaces and in windy conditions.
- High-Speed: Extremely high speed of max. 800 rpm for fast results in express hand-held receiver mode.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb and align partition walls.
- With its extra long receiver unit, the SensoLite 410 enables quick laser acquisition over great distances. LC displays at the front and rear, super-bright three colour signal LEDs and melodies indicate the level of the laser beam. Tough, waterproof housing with powerful head and side magnets.
- SpotLite marking: prevents parallax error and eases exact marking of the reference height.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- The 4 IR receiving diodes allow this instrument to be remotely operated from all sides.
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Range: 300m
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary & hand receiver mode
- 5º self-levelling range
- Laser receiver range: < 300m
- Remote control: < 40m
- Accuracy: ± 0.75 mm @ 10 m
- Robust, construction site proof
- Battery type: High performance rechargeable
|Range: < 300m (<400m with Sensolite 410 Receiver)||Electricians, HVAC|
|Levelling accuracy ± 0.75 mm||Carpenters|
|Self-levelling range ± 4 °||Plasterers|
|4 laser modes: spot, scan,rotary & hand receiver mode||Decorators, painters|
|Protection class IP 67 (Sensolite 410) IP 66 (Quadrum)|
|Battery type: High performance rechargeable 4 x C|
|Operating time: 17 hrs, (7 hrs charge)|