Robust, fully automatic rotary laser with green laser technology
- Green laser technology: because of the physiology of the human eye, green lasers are more visible than red lasers by an order of magnitude. This makes these lasers easily visible over longer distances and in bright light.
- Robust waterproof housing.
- Automatic Sensor: fully automatic alignment via electronic positioning motors controlled by temperature-stable sensors.
- ADS tilt: automatic shutoff by ADS (Anti-drift system) when there is an external disturbance.
- The additional reference beam makes it easier to plumb & align partition walls.
- The SensoLite 110 has an LC display on the front side. Strong holding magnets allow it to be fixed to ferromagnetic objects.
- Inclinations can be set.
- All functions of the rotary laser can be controlled with the remote control from up to 40 m.
- Plug-on stand & wall bracket with 5/8“ thread for vertical use.
- Transport Lock: a special motor lock protects the unit during the transport.
- Integrated safe-operating concept.
- Range: 100m
- Laser modes: spot, scan, rotary & hand receiver mode
- Vertical reference beam: plumb & align
- 4º self-levelling range
- Laser receiver range: < 200m
- Remote control: < 40m
- Accuracy: ± 1.5 mm @ 10 m
- Robust, construction site proof
- Battery type: Lithium
|Range: < 40m (<200m with Sensolite 310 Receiver)||Electricians, HVAC|
|Levelling accuracy ± 1.5mm||Carpenters|
|Self-levelling range ± 5 °||Plasterers|
|4 laser modes: spot, scan,rotary & hand receiver mode||Decorators, painters|
|Protection class IP 56 (Sensolite 310) IP 66 (Cubus)|
|Battery type: Lithium|
|Operating time: 9 hrs, (5 hrs charge)|